The 5-week "Over Reactors" class is for:
This class is for dogs who behave fearfully or aggressively towards other dogs. The class is designed to be repeated as many times as desired.
- Dogs who over-react by barking & lunging at other dogs
- Changing the way your dog feels about the environment
- Learning critical handling skills to keep your dog safe
- People who want to help their dog feel happier and more confident in the world around them
This is not a class for dogs who have a bite history.
Strictly limited to 6 teams. Signed veterinary release and behavioral information form (Cheree will email those directly to you) must be received with registration. Teams must have met with and received prior consent of instructor. The first class is held without dogs.
There are a limited number of auditing spots (without dogs) available for people who have dogs unsuitable for class. Auditing is $125 and includes the homework and access to instructors for questions.
Contact Cheree Roberts with any questions or to get on the list for a session and for private lessons on dealing with reactivity:
Tuition is $275 for the 5-week session, please make checks out to "Cheree Roberts"
Class Topics Include:
- Relationship and home management
- Learning to look to the handler for guidance
- Foundation behaviors performed under stress
- Keeping dogs safe and under reactive threshold
- Reading your own dog
- Exposure to triggers
- Behavior changes for handler & dog
- Teaching your dog to relax in a safe environment
- Skills for being out and about
- Leash handling
- Pattern games
Sundays 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Sundays 1:45 - 3:15 p.m.
- FULL: Feb 12 - Mar 12 Limited Auditing Spots Available
- FULL: Mar 19 - Apr 16 Limited Auditing Spots Available
- July 23 - Aug 20
- Sep 24 - Oct 22
- Oct 29 - Dec 17