The 5-week Control Unleashed Foundations is for:
This class is based on the principles of "Control Unleashed" by Leslie McDevitt. It is for dogs who need help to improve handler focus while beginning to work in - close - proximity to other dogs and handlers.
- Dogs who have difficulty focusing and working near other dogs or people.
- Dogs learning to relax and to work in active environments.
- Improving your dog's confidence around environmental changes.
- Improving your dog's ability to manage their arousal levels.
- Dogs learning to make choices and communicate those choices to handlers.
Contact: Cheree Roberts:
913 522-7475 or email@example.com.
Limited to 4 teams. Dog must have completed the Companion Dog 1 class (or consent of instructor).
Tuition is $275 for the 5-week session, please make checks out to "Cheree Roberts".
Class Topics Include:
- Building Block Behaviors
- Relaxation and Mat Work
- Off Switch Game
- Reorienting with Distractions
- Default Behaviors
- Conversational Training
- Leave It
- Chin Rest and Voluntary Behaviors
- Start Buttons
- Power of Patterns
Not for aggressive dogs. Mildly reactive dogs may be considered for this group class.
Sundays 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.