5 MPH SPEED LIMIT IS STRICTLY ENFORCED FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY
BARKING DOGS IN PARKED CARS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Our goal is to have an easily-accessible training facility which
promotes dog-friendly dog training.
To that end, we teach people how to focus on and reward correct behavior
in ways that dogs understand. We believe strongly that
learning should be fun for all -- the dogs and the humans!
All classes are taught using positive reinforcement and a clear understanding of
how dogs learn (Operant Conditioning).
Focus is always on building a strong relationship based on leadership,
trust, and cooperation.
Class sizes are small so everyone gets lots of individual attention.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: If the Vancouver School District is closed, so are we.
- Any dog which, in the opinion of the training instructor, is
uncontrollable, unpredictable, or aggressive may be removed from a
general enrollment class and referred for private instruction or
specialty behavior classes.
- Handlers aged 8 -17 participating in class must have a parent or
responsible adult in attendance during class. For liability reasons, one
adult over 18 years of age must be the primary handler in class. Spouses
or children aged 8-17 may assist the primary handler. With permission,
a handler younger than 18 may be the primary if a parent or guardian is
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a
non-participating adult at all times while on the premises, and there
must be one adult per child under 8.
- All dogs must remain on a short leash when on the premises of the training
- All owners must clean up after their dogs when on the premises of the
- Female dogs in heat may attend class but should wear protective
britches. If you are not sure, please call the instructor.
- We find that it is often counterproductive to have two dogs from the
same household in the same beginner level class. This is also true for
two dogs that know each other very well. We recommend that you give each
dog the benefit of your full attention in class, and we find that this
helps you achieve the same back from your dog.
- We ask all owners to be aware of their dog's behavior while on
leash. All handlers are asked to not allow their dog free access to
sniff another person's dog without asking permission of the owner first.
- All dogs must be in good health, physically sound and protected
from disease. If your dog is acting sick, please don't come to class
that day. Call us if you have questions.
- Sorry, make-up classes will not be available.
- There will be a full credit or refund if Dog Days Dog Training cancels
- There will be a full credit or refund minus $5 processing fee if client
cancels 14 calendar days or more in advance of class start date.
- There will be a full credit or refund minus $10 processing fee if client
cancels less than 14 days in advance of class start date.
- There are no refunds after the class session has started.
- All cancellations and transfer requests must be received in writing.
There will be no refunds for any portion of a class that is missed due
to personal schedule conflicts.